125 of the Best Affirmations for Positive Mindset
A positive mindset is a powerful tool that can help you do amazing things in all areas of your life. But in a world where negative thoughts and negative self-talk seems to be the norm, is it even possible to make positive changes to your mindset?
Affirmations for positive mindset are a helpful tool that make it possible to transform your mindset for the better. Filling your mind with positive thoughts and positive self-talk are the most effective way to make positive changes!
What are Positive Affirmations?
In order to enjoy the benefits that affirmations have on your mindset, it is important to understand what positive affirmations are. Positive affirmations are positive statements that you can use to fill yourself with positive energy.
These short positive phrases target negative beliefs and negative thoughts and replace them with simple statements that help you live a positive life.
What is a Positive Mindset?
A positive mindset is a perspective that helps you frame the experiences of your life in more positive ways. When you have a positive outlook on life, it is possible to find a positive outcome in almost anything that life throws at you.
A growth mindset will help you apply the power of positive thinking so that you can see obstacles, struggles, and past mistakes as opportunities for growth and personal development. This makes your biggest dreams and goals for your life feel like they are within reach after all!
When you have a positive mindset, it is also easier to find gratitude in everyday life. Rather than feeling regret for what you do not have, a positive mindset will help you feel grateful for the things that you do have.
When you view life’s challenges through the lens of a positive mindset, there truly is no limit to the successful life that you can build for yourself!
How Do Positive Affirmations Work?
If you are someone who struggles with negative self-talk and maintaining a positive attitude, positive affirmations can make positive changes in your day-to-day life!
Even when you have negative thoughts, your brain actually wants to hear positive self-statements. An interesting fact that you may not know is that your mind actually wants to hear encouraging statements about you! Self-affirmation theory tells us that your subconscious mind is actually always searching for evidence to protect its self-image.
So telling yourself good things about yourself is a great way to make positive thoughts more natural for your mind. And when you use affirmations written in the present tense, your mind starts to believe that you are already doing the positive things you say you are!
How to Use Positive Affirmations
Positive affirmations can be used a number of ways in order to do great things for your mindset. Many people find it helpful to stand in front of a mirror and rehearse their own affirmations to themselves. This strategy is effective because it is helpful for your mind to hear your own voice.
If speaking out loud to yourself makes you uncomfortable, affirmations for positive mindset also make excellent journal prompts or focus points for daily meditation practice. Choosing a powerful affirmation as your focus can help you bring positive thoughts out onto paper or to the front of your mind.
A vision board is another great place to put powerful positive affirmations. Vision boards are effective because they make a good positive affirmation and make it visible, making it that much more effective!
Our favorite way to use positive affirmations is using affirmation cards. An affirmation card deck is a collection of positive self-affirmations that can be used in a variety of ways. We love shuffling the deck and drawing new positive daily affirmations to focus on each day. A great day starts with a random dose of positivity!
Check out our collection of hand-crafted positive affirmation cards to start building a positive mindset today!
125 Daily Affirmations for Positive Mindset
Now that you know what affirmations are and how to use them, the next step is to start using them on a daily basis to develop a positive mindset! These examples of positive affirmations will help you prioritize making positive changes to your mindset!
1. I choose to have a positive mindset.
2. I am grateful for the good things that happen each day.
3. I will have a positive impact on the world today.
4. Negative thoughts have no place in my life.
5. I believe in myself.
6. There is nothing I can’t overcome.
7. My positive mindset will bring me success this year.
8. I look for new ways to challenge my comfort zone.
9. I emit positive energy.
10. I embrace each challenge with a positive mindset.
11. I turn negative thoughts into positive statements.
12. I emit positivity and joy into the world.
13. I am exactly who I was made to be.
14. My growth mindset is a powerful tool.
15. I take a deep breath and feel calm and at peace with myself.
16. I create new habits that align with my future goals.
17. With hard work and determination, I am unstoppable.
18. Working through hard things makes me a more confident person.
19. I always choose to be my authentic self.
20. Positive changes happen from meaningful actions.
21. I am growing and learning every single day.
22. I tackle new challenges with my positive mindset.
23. I speak to myself using kind and loving words.
24. I am right where I need to be.
25. I am in complete control of changing the way my story unfolds.
26. I am in charge of my life.
27. I am motivated to consistently work towards achieving my wildest dreams.
28. I live a positive life.
29. I am resilient and determined.
30. I take responsibility for my life and I create my own happiness.
31. I choose to focus on the things I can control and let go of those that I’m unable to control.
32. Positive thinking is the way forward.
33. I let go of my limiting beliefs to become the person that I want to be.
34. I can do anything I put my mind to.
35. I believe in myself.
36. I am in control of my thinking patterns.
37. I won’t give up.
38. I have a positive attitude, even in hard times.
39. I am in control of my own actions.
40. I surround myself with happy, positive people.
41. I embrace positive thoughts.
42. Nothing can stop me when I put my mind to it.
43. I wake up feeling empowered each and every day.
44. I set daily intentions for success.
45. Negative self-talk has no place in my daily life.
46. I embrace the day with passion and enthusiasm.
47. My past experiences have shaped me into a strong individual.
48. Today is a fresh start and I am taking advantage of it.
49. I value myself and the decisions I make for myself.
50. I am in complete control of my own attitude.
51. I am the architect of my life.
52. My positive thoughts and positive mindset allows me to accomplish my life goals.
53. I embrace unexpected opportunities.
54. Challenges make me stronger.
55. I am true to myself, not the expectations of others.
56. There is nothing I can’t overcome.
57. My positive attitude will bring new opportunities into my life.
58. I don’t let negative experiences ruin my day.
59. I surround myself with positivity.
60. I am capable of greatness.
61. My positive thoughts help me create a life of happiness.
62. I am becoming a better version of myself.
63. I am challenging my negative beliefs.
64. I am a positive person.
65. I have a lot to offer in this world.
66. I am taking simple steps to better myself.
67. I am confident in the choices I make.
68. My thoughts become my reality.
69. I am working towards bettering myself at my own pace.
70. I am proud of who I am.
71. I am living my life to its full potential.
72. Positive thinking gives me the power I need to succeed.
73. My positive attitude is the best thing about me.
74. Right now is the best time to make positive changes.
75. I am in control of my thoughts and I am in control of my feelings.
76. I feel inner peace when I am pursuing success.
77. I am a better version of myself today than I was yesterday.
78. I find joy in the simple things in my life.
79. In the pursuit of my goals, I am unstoppable.
80. I live a good life full of endless opportunity.
81. Every decision I make has a positive impact on my journey toward success.
82. I am making a positive impact on those around me.
83. I have the skills necessary to pursue the life I’ve always dreamed of living.
84. I am an inspiration to those around me.
85. I am doing the best that I can.
86. I choose to have a positive attitude towards myself and others today.
87. I show myself compassion in every situation.
88. I am enough, just as I am.
89. I am showing up for myself today.
90. I am in complete control of my life every single day.
91. I appreciate the challenges that I face each day that help me to grow into a better person.
92. A positive mindset helps me start my day on the right foot.
93. I embrace new possibilities and the power they have.
94. Every moment has the potential to push me closer to my goals.
95. I am grateful for everything that I have.
96. I turn all negative thoughts into positive thoughts.
97. I have conquered my unhealthy old habits and replaced them with healthy and productive ones.
98. I am strong, resilient and determined.
99. I am kind, caring and thoughtful. These attributes help me pave my own pathway to success.
100. I emit positivity and kindness in every situation.
101. My fear and doubt in my abilities won’t hold me back.
102. I am able to turn negative experiences into positive lessons.
103. I do not compare my journey to those who have come before me. I use their journeys to motivate myself to go after my dreams.
104. I am the only person who has the power to change my life.
105. I cannot always control what happens to me. However, I can control how I choose to react.
106. I am fully engaged in the present moment.
107. I choose to be grateful for what I have.
108. Every exchange that I have today is important and valuable.
109. My life is full of good things.
110. I am proud of the person I am.
111. I am committed to reaching my goals and my ultimate success in life.
112. I commit to regular self-love.
113. I am the best version of myself today and always.
114. My positive mindset reminds me of the importance of challenges.
115. I am in charge of my life and my success.
116. I embrace my failures and the powerful feedback they provide me with.
117. I am a positive and happy person, just like the positive people I choose to surround myself with.
118. I am choosing to push through discomfort to reach the greatness that is inside me.
119. My positive mindset allows me to chase after my dreams.
120. I am kind, caring, and thoughtful.
121. I appreciate the journey toward my success, not simply the destination.
122. I have a healthy body and a positive attitude.
123. The only person who can stop me is me.
124. I am using my unique gifts for good things.
125. There is no limit to my creative energy.
How Will You Use Affirmations for Positive Mindset?
Considering how much negativity there is in the world today, it only makes sense that the popularity of positive affirmations is so high. Using the short simple statements from this positive affirmation list in your own life will lead to a positive outcome for your mental health, your mindset, and your wellbeing.
Take a moment to think about a negative belief that you have about yourself. For a moment, focus on all of the negative feelings that come with it.
When you feel these feelings, what do you do? Many people listen to their own negative self-talk and let their minds spiral into a negative place.
It’s time to put an end to the negative self-talk. Use affirmations for positive mindset and put a stop to the negativity before it starts!
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on social media! If you know someone who would benefit from using affirmations for positive mindset, this could be just the post that they need!