110 I Am Affirmations List (for Positivity, Courage, and Self-Love)
Positive affirmations are a powerful tool to help you create a life that you love living. Using your own I am affirmations list is a great way to make sure that your affirmations speak directly to you and your goals for your life.
Why are I Am Affirmations So Effective?
One of the basic ideas behind manifesting anything is that when you declare something to be true, you will start to see more of it in your life.
Research in self-affirmation theory tells us that our brain’s default setting is to protect the way we see ourselves. This explains why using an I am affirmations list is so effective. Your brain wants to hear positive things about yourself!
I am affirmations are your own affirmations. When you read them, you hear your own reaffirming voice. And you need to hear this voice when you are experiencing self-doubt!
When you tell yourself that you are doing something, you bring your thoughts into the present tense, which makes a significant difference! This makes it feel as though you are already living out your affirmations. Your goal is to start tricking your subconscious mind into believing that you actually are!
This becomes easier and easier the more you tell yourself “I am”. Making a change in your life can be hard. But when you have made a habit of telling yourself that you are already doing something, you are much more prepared mentally to change your life!
Use this list as a powerful tool to start giving positive energy to the language you use when you speak to yourself every day!
How to Use Daily Affirmations
Using an I am affirmations list is a great way to develop positive thinking habits.
There are many different ways to use positive affirmations. Our favorite strategy for using daily positive affirmations is using an affirmation deck.
As part of your morning routine, shuffle your affirmation deck and draw a new affirmation card. Use sticky notes to place the affirmation you choose on your bathroom mirror. Repeat the affirmation to yourself as you prepare to have a great day!
Then, at the end of the day, use that same card as a journalling prompt to help you reinforce the positive statements you practiced throughout the day!
Check out our hand-crafted printable affirmation deck collection to find the right match for you and get started today!
110 I Am Affirmations List
- I am becoming a better version of myself.
- I am kind.
- I am caring.
- I am thoughtful.
- I am brave.
- I am strong.
- I am powerful.
- I am successful.
- I am confident.
- I am intelligent.
- I am healthy.
- I am unstoppable.
- I am determined and value hard work.
- I am loved.
- I am wise.
- I am happy.
- I am curious.
- I am positive.
- I am hard working.
- I am grateful for everything that I have.
- I am focused.
- I am enough.
- I am in control of my thoughts.
- I am smart.
- I am powerful.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I am making my wildest dreams come true.
- I am in a happy relationship.
- I am in a great place in my life.
- I am worthy of greatness.
- I am living my best life.
- I am showing myself compassion in every situation.
- I am calm and at peace.
- I am proud of who I am.
- I am true to myself, not the expectations of others.
- I am full of focus and determination.
- I am taking care of my body and health.
- I am stepping outside of my comfort zone each day.
- I am making a positive change in the world.
- I am becoming the person I want to be.
- I am in control of my own happiness.
- I am free from the pressure I put on myself.
- I am the only person who has the power to change my life.
- I am making the right choices for me.
- I am shutting down any negative self-talk in my mind.
- I am challenging my negative beliefs.
- I am making a positive impact on those around me.
- I am a shining light in this world.
- I am making a positive impact on those around me.
- I am taking simple steps to better myself.
- I am using my unique gifts for good things.
- I am prioritizing my own needs.
- I am able to turn all negative thoughts into positive thoughts.
- I am a person with a very positive attitude.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I am embracing new opportunities in my life.
- I am not defined by my past.
- I am an inspiration to those around me.
- I am driven to achieve the future I desire.
- I am a positive and happy person, just like the positive people I choose to surround myself with.
- I am trusting of myself and my choices.
- I am in complete charge of the way my story unfolds.
- I am getting closer to achieving my dreams.
- I am capable of anything I put my mind to.
- I am exactly where I am meant to be.
- I am choosing to embrace positive thoughts.
- I am not allowing negative thoughts to enter my mind.
- I am making the decision to believe in myself.
- I am choosing to have a positive mindset.
- I am able to make positive change through meaningful actions.
- I am in complete control of my life.
- I am in control of my own attitude.
- I am the best version of myself every single day.
- I am having a positive impact on the world today.
- I am always looking for new ways to challenge my comfort zone.
- I am starting today with a fresh start.
- I am able to find strength in every challenge.
- I am taking small steps towards reaching my goals.
- I am able to turn negative experiences into positive lessons.
- I am resilient and determined.
- I am capable of developing new skills.
- I am able to overcome anything.
- I am not defined by my mistakes.
- I am not a failure, even when I have failed.
- I am capable of greatness.
- I am grateful for new opportunities for growth.
- I am never giving up on myself.
- I am embracing each day with passion and enthusiasm.
- I am not made weak by failure.
- I am taking advantage of a fresh start today.
- I am choosing to push through discomfort to reach the greatness that is inside me.
- I am in charge of how I react.
- I am confident in my decisions.
- I am committed to being my best self.
- I am always my authentic self.
- I am the key holder to my future.
- I am choosing to focus my energy on what I can control.
- I am exactly who I was made to be.
- I am capable of persevering through tough times.
- I am setting big, audacious goals for my life.
- I am fully engaged in this present moment.
- I am full of self-love.
- I am here. I am present. I am present in this moment.
- I am at inner peace with myself.
- I am starting each day on the right foot.
- I am full of self confidence.
- I am in good health.
- I am happy to ask for help in my times of need.
- I am working towards bettering myself at my own pace.
Making Your Own I Am Affirmations List
Using positive self-talk in the present tense can truly transform the way you see yourself and what you are capable of. By using the words “I am”, you have unlimited power over your circumstances!
The best part is, no matter what comes your way, these two simple words have the power to change the way you think about yourself and what you are capable of overcoming.
Choose the affirmations from this list that are most impactful to you and use them when you need them most. If you are feeling insecure or second guessing yourself, reaffirm yourself by declaring “I am full of self confidence”. Confidence affirmations like this are very powerful!
If negative thinking comes naturally to you, make a new habit of using your favorite positive self-affirmation from this list. These powerful positive affirmations will help give you control over your thoughts so that you can break the cycle of negativity.
Like any major change, it will take practice to work these affirmations into your daily life. Start easy by placing them on sticky notes on your mirror. When you are ready, start working them into your daily mediation and journaling practice. Before long, you will have made a new habit out of self love!
Choosing to use positive words always has a powerful and positive outcome. But the result is even more powerful when the words that you choose are your own encouraging statements that build you up!
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on social media! If you know someone who could use some help finding positive daily affirmations, this could be just the blog post that they need!