What To Do With Manifestation Paper (Ultimate Guide)
There are many manifestation techniques that can help you to intentionally focus your energy on bringing your dreams and goals to life. Some of the best ways to manifest involve writing down your desires on paper. But the question then becomes what to do with manifestation paper when you are finished with it!
If you have ever wondered what to do with manifestation paper, you’re in the right place. I am excited to show you how to fill your manifestation paper with positive energy, how to set specific goals, and replace your negative thoughts and negative experiences with affirmations will that light up your path to success.
There are many different methods to manifest, but I want to share my experience with how to use manifestation paper to create the life you’ve always dreamed of.
So get your pens, your dreams, and your positive vibes ready! Because we are about to open a direct line to your subconscious mind and write a love letter to the universe with this powerful manifestation technique!
What Is Manifestation Paper?
Manifestation paper is a powerful tool in the world of personal development and goal achievement. In the simplest terms, manifestation papers are pieces of paper (preferably blank pages from your manifestation journal) that you use to breathe life into your desires.
Imagine manifestation paper as a blank canvas where you can paint a vivid picture of your dream life. It is a sacred space where you can communicate your deepest aspirations and visualize transforming your reality and seeing real life positive results.
Rather than just a typical journal entry, manifestation paper is a place where you can use affirmations and the power of the written word to shape your future. Whether you’re seeking a new job, a new car, or a better relationship with a family member, this is your starting point on your manifestation journey.
Using manifestation paper is about using the laws of attraction to align your own positive energy with your intentions. When you do this, the idea is that you position yourself to attract the opportunities that you desire.
What is The Purpose of Manifestation Paper?
Like many other manifestation techniques, the purpose of using manifestation paper is to transform your dreams into reality by making positive thinking a priority.
Your manifestation paper serves as a safe place for your innermost desires. It’s a haven where you cast away negative thoughts and experiences, replacing them with positive thoughts and a positive mindset that is geared towards success.
By using manifestation paper, you declare your intentions to the universe, and you solidify your commitment to making great things happen for yourself. When you jot down a gratitude list, your specific goals, and your favorite positive affirmations you’re telling the universe, “I’m ready for great things – bring it on!” Your manifestation paper is the starting point and the first step on your journey towards your dream life.
The most important thing to remember is that manifestation paper does not have magical powers. As great as it would be, it’s not enough just to write something down and expect it to arrive on your doorstep the next day.
Instead, the purpose of this manifestation tool is to help you see your dreams and goals in your mind’s eye and write empowering statements that help you take action toward making them your reality.
How To Effectively Use Manifestation Paper
What you write on your own manifestation paper is a personal decision. Only you know the good things that you want to invite into your life! And there are truly no rules for what positive experiences you can and cannot want for yourself.
Your manifestation paper is your canvas for painting the life of your dreams. To help you get started with using manifestation paper, I have included a few different things to consider!
- Set Your Intentions. Before you start using manifestation paper, take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, and visualize your desired outcome. This sets the stage for a focused and effective manifestation practice.
- Write your specific goals. Be crystal clear about what you want for your life. Write down your dreams and goals on a piece of paper and be as specific as you can. While you write, embrace the present moment and be intentional about visualizing your goals. Picture yourself working at a new job, how it feels to be in a loving relationship, or what financial abundance looks like to you.
- Write down positive affirmations. Affirmations are a helpful tool that you can use to replace negative self-talk with more empowering beliefs about yourself. Positive affirmations are short, powerful statements that reinforce your beliefs and intentions. For example, “I am worthy of love and success” or “I attract abundance into my life.” When used correctly, affirmations can transform your life in powerful ways.
- Use the present tense to your advantage. Write your intentions in the present tense as if they are happening right now. For example, instead of saying “I will have,” say “I have.” This shifts your mindset to a place of already having what you desire. Check out our list of the best “I am affirmations” to help you get started!
- Your own personal gratitude list. Express gratitude for the blessings you already have by writing down a list of things that you are grateful for. A grateful heart attracts more goodness in your life by generating positive energy and aligning you with the abundance that you seek for yourself. Remember the small things in life are really the big things in the grande scheme of our lives. If you are looking for ideas, check out our collection of gratitude list ideas to get started!
- Include vision board elements. Include images or words that represent your desires to enhance your manifestation paper. This adds a visual dimension to your intentions and reinforces your focus. Imagine that you are creating a mini vision board on paper!
- Channel positive energy. As you write, infuse your paper with your own positive thoughts and emotions. Allow yourself to feel the joy, excitement, and gratitude that come with achieving your goals. Emotions amplify the power of your intentions, so it’s important to remember that the energy you put into your writing influences the outcome of the manifestation process.
- Stay consistent. Like most manifestation tools, using manifestation paper has the best results when you make it a regular practice. Write in your manifestation journal daily or weekly, whatever feels right for you. The act of writing consistently will strengthen the connection between your conscious and subconscious mind.
- Take action. This is the most important step on this list! Manifestation paper is a powerful tool, but it only works when you combine it with action and hard work. After you’ve written down your goals and dreams, the next step is to use an open mind and all the positive energy that you built up to embrace the positive things that you will now notice in your own life. Positive outcomes are waiting all around you, so get ready to take practical steps toward your goals!
What To Do With Manifestation Paper After You Are Finished With It
Okay so you’ve written down your desires for your life. You’ve started to take action and you are noticing positive outcomes coming your way! By now, you might be wondering what to do with manifestation paper when you are finished with it.
Manifestation paper is special because it holds a greater significance than any other regular old paper. This is the paper that you poured your heart and soul into. Can you just toss away something that has so much positive energy attached to it?
Well, yes, technically you can! Because what you do with your manifestation paper after you’re done with it is entirely up to you. It’s a personal choice, and there is no one right answer. The important thing is to follow your intuition and do what resonates with you the most.
I have put together this list to help you decide what to do with your manifestation paper when you are finished with it!
#1. Keep Your Manifestation Paper
In my life coaching experience, I often encourage people to keep their manifestation paper in a journal or a binder. This is a good option if you have a lot of manifestation papers. This way, you can consistently reflect on your goals and continue to take action towards them.
I keep my manifestation paper safe in my journal and revisit it often. This way I can look back at it whenever I want to remember the steps I took to reach my dreams. It’s a great idea to celebrate how far you’ve come on your journey to creating your dream life!
#2. Burn Your Manifestation Paper
Some people see the act of burning their manifestation paper as a symbolic ritual. As the paper turns to ash, it can feel as though you are release your intentions to the universe in the form of positive energy. This can be a powerful way to let go of any doubts or attachments, while embracing the belief that your desires are on their way.
Just remember that fire is dangerous, so be sure to do this in a safe way if you choose to go this route!
#3. Tear Your Manifestation Paper
It may feel strange to destroy paper that contains your hopes and dreams written on it. But tearing your manifestation paper into pieces can be one of the most powerful ways to discard it.
Tearing your paper into pieces signifies your commitment to your goals. Think of each tear as representing the removal of the obstacles, negative energy, and limiting beliefs that stand in your way. For some people, this is the best option as it is a physical and emotional act of declaration and empowerment.
#4. Recycle Your Manifestation Paper
Discarding your manifestation paper can also be a liberating experience. When we throw something away, there truly is no knowing where it ends up. Letting go of your papers symbolizes your willingness to release your desires to the universe and trust that they are in motion.
Just remember that paper is recyclable! Think about it as if you are passing the positive energy your paper has on to someone else in need.
#5. Add Your Manifestation Paper To Your Vision Board
Integrating your paper into your vision board enhances its visual impact. It becomes a core element of your daily inspiration, reinforcing your commitment to your goals. Keep your vision board in a convenient place so that it can serve as a vivid representation of your dreams at the forefront of your mind.
#6. Bury Your Manifestation Paper
Burying your manifestation paper is a symbolic grounding ritual. As you bury it in the earth, you symbolize the growth of your dreams, just like seeds in the soil. This act is a great way to connect you with the natural cycles of growth and transformation on the planet Earth as you trust that your desires will blossom over time.
#7. Turn Your Manifestation Paper into a Craft
Get creative with your manifestation paper by transforming it into a craft or visual representation of your goals. This hands-on approach allows you to engage with your desires on a deeper level and the final product will serve as a constant reminder of what you’re working towards with each manifestation effort.
#8. Read Your Manifestation Paper Every Day
Consistently reading your manifestation paper is a powerful way to stay aligned with your intentions. It keeps your goals fresh in your mind and reinforces your commitment to achieving them. Daily reading amplifies the positive energy surrounding your desires.
#9. The Pillow Method
The pillow manifestation method is when you place a manifestation list under your pillow as you sleep. The pillow method is a subtle but effective way to reinforce your intentions. Your subconscious mind absorbs your desires while you rest, aligning your thoughts and actions with your goals as you awaken each morning. You can leave your paper there as long as you need to!
#10. Mail Your Manifestation Paper to Yourself
Mailing your manifestation paper to your own address is a unique and memorable way to manifest your desires. Give your letter to a trusted friend and ask them to post it at some period of time in the future. When the letter eventually arrives in your mailbox, your future self will get a surprise message from your past self!
Let this be a reminder of how far you’ve come and the dreams you’ve achieved. This technique is a delightful way to celebrate a successful manifestation or inspire you to get yourself back on track to manifest desires you have drifted away from.
Embrace Your Manifestation Journey
Using manifestation paper is one of the most powerful manifestation methods because it allows you to clarify your goals and desires, and it also helps you to focus your thoughts and energy on what you want to manifest in your life.
Whether you are just starting out or deciding what to do with manifestation paper you are finished with, remember that creating your dream life is a journey. It may feel like you are working toward a destination, but the growth that you experience along the way is much more valuable than the end result.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on social media! If you know someone who is curious about what to do with manifestation paper, this blog post could be just what they need!