80 Positive Affirmations to Release Negative Energy
Negative emotions tend to stick with us long after whatever caused them has passed. Because of this, it can be really hard to let go of negative thoughts, or to avoid negative thought patterns altogether.
Using affirmations to release negative energy is one of the best ways to make positive changes to your energy levels. It’s time to let go of the big heavy weight of negativity that you have been carrying around for so long!
What Are Affirmations to Release Negative Energy?
Affirmations are short and simple positive statements that carry a powerful positive energy. Using the positive energies of these powerful tools helps you to target negative self-talk and replace it with a more positive mindset.
Affirmations to release negative energy are positive phrases that are specifically designed to free yourself from the clutches of a negative mindset. This allows you to create valuable space in your mind for the positive energy that comes with positive thoughts.
Why Affirmations to Release Negative Energy are So Important
Often times, our negative experiences leave us feeling powerless and full of regret. And it is so easy to let negative energies from painful past experiences and failures stick with us.
Over time, carrying this negative energy can take a serious toll on your mental health and your physical health. When we dwell on negative experiences, the subconscious mind starts making changes to our neural pathways so that we see more negativity in our lives. This is why it is important to use the power of affirmations to protect your healthy lifestyle!
Scientific evidence shows that our minds are actually wired to seek out validation for the thoughts and feelings that we have. The best way to maintain a sense of inner peace is to find your own affirmations that you can use to validate how you feel.
Try to make a conscious effort to send a meaningful positive message to yourself next time you feel stuck in the space of negative energy. You should be able to feel your own energy taking over as you embrace positive thinking!
How to Use Affirmations to Release Negative Energy
There are many different ways that you can take advantage of the power of affirmations in your life. Everyone has different circumstances that effect their lives, so the strategy that you choose won’t necessarily be the same as anyone else’s. Regardless of the strategy you choose, it is important to choose affirmations that are meaningful to you in order to get the best results.
If you haven’t used affirmations before, consider trying one of the following strategies.
One of the most common ways to use affirmations is through meditation and deep breathing. Take the time to just exist in the present moment, take a deep breath, and focus on your own positive affirmations as you exhale. You will feel a massive weight being lifted throughout your entire body as you embrace a brighter future without negativity.
One of the most effective tools that you can use for your own affirmation practice is an affirmation card deck. Using affirmation cards is a great way to make your short positive statements visible throughout your day.
Many people use affirmation cards in their journalling. Try choosing a meaningful affirmation to you and use its power to focus on positive things that help you release negative energy.
Another way affirmation cards can be used is by shuffling the deck and choosing a card at random. Keep your card with you throughout the day and enjoy how it feels to have positive outlook.
There are so many different ways to use affirmation cards! Grab one of our hand-crafted printable affirmation card decks and get started today!
80 Positive Affirmations to Release Negative Energy
Use this list of positive affirmations to find your own affirmations that will help you let go of the negative energy you have been carrying around for too long!
- I forgive myself for the mistakes that I have made.
- I focus my energy on the good things in my life.
- I deserve love, happiness, and positivity.
- I choose to let go of that which does not serve me.
- I am capable of overcoming my limiting beliefs that are holding me back.
- I forgive those who have hurt me, and let go of anger or resentment.
- I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.
- I release the negative energy from my body, mind, and spirit.
- I am deserving of kindness and respect.
- I am surrounded by positive energy.
- I believe that everything will work out for the best.
- I am capable of achieving my goals and dreams for my life.
- I am on the right path.
- I do not give up.
- I let go of my worries and anxieties.
- I have confidence in myself, my skills, and my abilities.
- I express gratitude for obstacles and challenges that help me grow.
- I am grateful for all that I have in my life.
- I choose to surround myself with positive, supportive people.
- I choose to focus on the positives in my life.
- I do not let my negative beliefs control how I live my life.
- Negative thinking has no place in my life.
- I choose to express gratitude for the beauty in the world around me.
- I learn from the past.
- I trust in the present moment.
- I am living my true passion and purpose.
- I trust myself.
- I use positive self-talk to build myself up.
- I create the life that I want to live.
- I find the growth opportunities in my past mistakes.
- I move forward every day.
- I have faith that everything is as it should be.
- My inner wisdom is my greatest strength.
- I deserve peace, joy, and happiness.
- I embrace new opportunities and new experiences.
- I trust the journey, regardless of the obstacles along the way.
- I find ways to focus on the positives of daily life.
- I live my best life.
- My thoughts are grounded in the present tense.
- I am worthy of love.
- I let go of fear and its hold on my life.
- I focus on a better future rather than the mistakes of the past.
- My positive attitude is a powerful thing.
- I believe that I am in the right place.
- I always see the good in myself and in others.
- I am in touch with my positive emotions.
- I am at peace, even in stressful situations.
- I trust that the universe will lead me in the right direction.
- I am able to ask for help when I need it.
- I find growth in criticism.
- I can do anything that I put my mind to.
- I am in charge of my life and my success.
- I am kind, caring, and thoughtful.
- There is no limit to my positive energy.
- I let go of self-doubt and embrace my inner strength.
- My actions are meaningful.
- I am capable of positive change.
- I am true to my values.
- I am able to turn any negative thoughts into positive statements.
- There is nothing I can’t overcome.
- I am courageous. Fear does not control me.
- I may fail, but I am not a failure.
- I only make room for positive energies in my life.
- I live a life of balance.
- I focus my energy on the things that are in my control.
- I am showing up for myself today.
- I am a positive person.
- My positive mindset helps me achieve great things.
- I search for positivity on a daily basis.
- I release negative energy and feel its weight leaving my body.
- I acknowledge negative emotions and move forward positively.
- I use words that are charged with positive energy.
- I trust in the power and strength of positive thinking.
- I attract positive energy.
- I am not afraid to make positive changes.
- I take a deep breath and release the negative energy from my body.
- I make a conscious effort to find positivity in my life.
- I embrace self-love.
- I step outside my comfort zone.
- I am able to turn negative experiences into positive lessons.
Using Affirmations to Release Negative Energy
Many people carry negative energy from conflict with others, past mistakes, or negative experiences they have had. Negative energy is something that we all carry with us, whether we want to or not. But whether we choose to hold onto it or release it is up to us.
The first step to releasing negative energy is being intentional about wanting to clear your head and your space of negative energy. Pairing this motivation with affirmations to release negative energy is all it takes to start making positive changes to your energy levels.
Don’t let negative energies stick with you longer than they have to. Choose your favorites from this list of positive affirmations and start getting intentional about removing negative energy.
Choose to see the best in every situation and protect your mind from negativity. It is time for you to finally put down the heavy weight of negativity that you have been carrying for too long!
If you are a highly sensitive person to negative energy, check out our list of positive empath quotes to help you balance your own emotional health!
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on social media! If you know someone who could benefit from releasing negative energy, this could be just the post that they need!