100 Positive Good Morning Sunshine Quotes & Images
Have you ever stopped to think about how truly wonderful the sun is? It’s not only a source of beauty and energy, but it’s also a symbol of new beginnings. So it’s no surprise that there are so many positive good morning sunshine quotes that can help bring more positive energy to your day!
One of my favorite things to do is watch the rising sun while taking in the inspirational energy it gives off. For me, the sunrise is a symbol of hope and motivation to embrace the new beginning that a brand new day offers. And when the seasons allow me to, I love watching the beautiful spectacle of a sunset while reflecting on my day.
To help you take advantage of the positive energy that the sun can bring to your life, I have put together this collection of 100 positive good morning sunshine quotes and images! Even if there is no sun to be found, I am hopeful that these good morning messages will help you create your own sunshine whenever you need it most.
100 Positive Good Morning Sunshine Quotes To Bring More Positivity Into Your Life
One of the best parts about the sun is that it makes our bodies feel stronger and happier. And with this comes the chance to embrace a positive attitude.
The morning sun is nature’s daily gift that offers its brightness and warmth as a way of brightening your day. Use this list of positive good morning sunshine quotes to fill you with positive energy and infuse your thoughts and actions with optimism and enthusiasm.
- “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “Each morning brings a new ray of sunshine, a chance to embrace positivity and let it light up your day.”
- “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.”- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- “Wake up with the sun, and let its warmth inspire your day with boundless positivity.”
- “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” – Mark Twain
- “Good morning! Today is a canvas of endless possibilities, so paint it with the vibrant colors of joy and positivity.”
- “The morning is full of sunlight and hope.” – Kate Chopin
- “The sunrise is a reminder that every day is a fresh start. Embrace the sunlight and let it fill your heart with positivity.”
- “To be happy you must be your own sunshine.” – C.E. Jerningham
- “Some days you have to create your own sunshine.” – Sam Sundquist
- “Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves.” – James Matthew Barrie
- “Once in a while, you pick the right thing, the exact best thing. Every day, the moment you open your eyes and pull off your blankets, that’s what you hope for. The sunshine on your face, warm enough to make your heart sing.” – Sarah Ockler
- “May sunshine surround you each new day. And may smiles and love never be far away.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “The sun just touched the morning; the morning, happy thing, supposed that he had come to dwell, and life would be all spring.”- Emily Dickinson
- “Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.” – Helen Keller
Positive Good Morning Quotes For Your Best Day Yet
Appreciating the power of the sunshine is the key to having the best day you can possibly have. Rather than hitting the snooze button and hiding under the sheets, try waking up tomorrow and basking in sunlight! This will set a positive tone for the day by enhancing your mood and boosting your focus on the positive experiences to come.
Use this list of positive good morning quotes to help you kickstart your day with positive energy. Start your day with a short walk to connect with nature and take note of the sun’s presence in your life while you reflect on the power of these words!
- “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
- “Good morning! Your day is what you make of it, so make it the best one yet!”
- “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun, every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.” – John Lennon
- “A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Seize the day with a heart full of gratitude and a mind set on achieving greatness.”
- “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Every morning is a blessing, an opportunity to make your dreams come true. Make today count!”
- “Rise and shine! Today is a blank page waiting for your story of success and happiness.”
- “You can’t make a cloudy day a sunny day, but can embrace it and decide it’s going to be a good day after all.” – Jane Lynch
- “Good morning is not just a word, it’s an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right!” – Fain Blake
- “The sun is but a morning star.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul.” – Thomas Mann
- “Friends are the sunshine of life.” – John Hay
- “O, Sunshine! The most precious gold the be found on earth.”- Roman Payne
- “Look at the sunny side of everything.”- Christian D. Larson
- “Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.” – William Shakespeare
Positive Good Morning Messages About Gratitude For A Wonderful Day
One of the things that I love the most about the sun is that it reminds me to focus on building a grateful heart. As its golden light slowly covers the world, I intentionally give thanks for not just a new day, but another chance to appreciate the little things that are so easy to miss amongst the chaos of daily life.
Whether its the beautiful glow of the sunlight, the love of someone special, or the family members in your life, there are so many little things to be grateful for. I am hopeful that this collection of positive good morning messages kickstart a wonderful day for you that is filled with gratitude!
- “May your day be filled with gratitude, kindness, and beautiful moments. Good morning, sunshine!”
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Start your day with a grateful heart and watch how it transforms into a truly wonderful day. Good morning!”
- “As the Sun peaks over the mountain, it’s a new day on our miraculous planet. Reason alone for celebration.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The Sun. The bright Sun, that brings back, not light alone, but new life, and hope, and freshness to man-burst upon the crowded city in clear and radiant glory.” – Charles Dickens
- “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” – Morris West
- “Wishing you a day as bright and cheerful as the morning sun. Embrace the joy that comes your way!”
- “When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “May the light of the morning sun shine upon you. May the deepest and sweetest love always find you.” – Debasish Mridha
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
- “Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
- “Have you ever looked up to the bright natural morning light and felt bad? You cannot because this is the light which brings happiness and starts the another day in your precious life.” – Evelyn Snares
- “There are so many colors in the rainbow. So many colors in the morning sun. So many colors in the flower and I see every one.” – Harry Chapin
- “Just living is not enough… One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” – John Ruskin
- “We never grow without the sunshine of warmth, positive thoughts, guidance from those who care and help us to meet challenges head on, from the rain that must fall so we know how to deal with adversity and failure, and from learning to give back just as much as we receive.” – Byron Pulsifier
- “Don’t let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow. Live for today.” – Nandina Morris
- “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
- “A compliment is verbal sunshine.” – Robert Orben
Positive Good Morning Sunshine Inspirational Quotes To Inspire You
I like to think about the sun as my own personal cheerleader that encourages me to go after my dreams and goals. It shows up each morning with a “you got this” vibe that encourages me to take on the endless possibilities of a brand new day. Every time the sun rises it’s almost as if it’s saying, “Good morning! Here’s another chance for awesome things!”
This list of positive good morning sunshine inspirational quotes will help you greet the sun and enjoy the inspiration it shares with you. What will you accomplish today with the help of the sun?
- “No sun outlasts its sunset, but it will rise again and bring the dawn.” – Maya Angelou
- “Sunrise is the reminder that we can start new beginning from anywhere.” – Rupal Asodaria
- “Rise and shine! Today is a brand new day, a special gift waiting for you. Start with a positive attitude, and the rising sun will illuminate a path to an amazing day filled with good things.”
- “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
- “Good morning! As the alarm clock announces the beginning of a fresh morning, remember that you have the power to make today great. Embrace the first rays of the rising sun and focus on the important things that will shape your entire day.”
- “I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written.” – Juansen Dizon
- “The sun is new each day.” – Heraclitus
- “Wake up with enthusiasm because today is a brand new day!”
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Choose to be a morning person who believes in the magic of new beginnings, and watch as the whole day unfolds into something truly amazing.”
- “Good morning! Last night is behind you, and a new morning is here. Consider it a reset button for your day. Approach it with a positive attitude, and let the rising sun remind you that every moment holds the potential for something wonderful. Seize the opportunity to make today count!”
- “The Sun illuminates only the eyes of the man, but shines into the eyes and the heart of the child.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I used to cover my windows in heavy curtains, never drawn. Now I dance in the sunlight on my hardwood floors.” – Kimberly Novosel
- “Make hay while the sun shines.” – Miguel de Cervantes
Positive Good Morning Sunshine Quotes & Images
The best positive good morning sunshine quotes are more than just words. They’re like a burst of sunlight in your mind that captures the essence of a vibrant summer morning.
I have put together this collection of positive good morning sunshine quotes and images to combine powerful quotes with images that highlight the inspirational glow of the sun. My hope is that this collection infuses your day with warmth, joy, optimism, and energizing thoughts.
- “The sunrise reminds us that every day is a gift. Embrace it with gratitude and let it inspire you to greatness.”
- “Good morning! Let the beauty of the sunrise be a reflection of the incredible potential within you.”
- “As the sun rises, so does your opportunity to shine. Let today be the start of something amazing.”
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Embrace the morning with a heart full of dreams and determination. You have the power to turn them into reality.”
- “It’s the artist’s business to create sunshine when the sun falls.” – Romain Rolland
- “I’m just a simple guy, I live from day to day. A ray of sunshine melts my frown and blows my blues away.” – Jimmy Page
- “A good laugh is sunshine in the house.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
Motivational Quotes for A Good Morning And Motivational Day
- “Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction. Make today count!”
- “You have to get up every morning and tell yourself ‘I can do this.'” – Julie Johnston
- “Sending you rays of positivity and warm wishes for a day as wonderful as you are.”
- “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” – Bernard Williams
- “Good morning! Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.”
- “Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “Every morning is a chance to be better than the day before. Seize it with enthusiasm and determination.”
- “If you want to see the sunshine, you have to weather the storm.”- Frank Lane
- “Rise and shine! You have the power to make today amazing. Embrace the challenges and celebrate the victories.”
- “Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.” – Mario Fernandez
- “Fear cannot exist in the presence of faith. Fear only exists because you feel that you are not in control. Give up the need to be in control, take a leap in faith and fear will vanish as the mists in the morning sun.” – John Harricharan
- “And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “The Sun never repents of the good he does, nor does he ever demand a recompense.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The happiest part of a man’s life is what he passes lying awake in bed in the morning.” – Samuel Johnson
Good Morning Sunshine Funny Quotes To Keep You Laughing All Day
One of the best ways to start your day is with a good laugh. Good morning sunshine funny quotes can paint a smile on your face that leaves a lasting impact on your day. Use this list of funny quotes to help you take on whatever today throws at you with a sense of humor!
And if you are looking for more laughs to start your day and finish your week on a happy note, check out our collection of funny Thursday inspirational quotes.
- “Good morning! Start your day with a smile — it confuses people on Mondays.”
- “Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.” – Victor Hugo
- “Coffee: because adulting is hard.”
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” – Steve Martin
- “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” – Glen Cook
- “Rise and shine! Remember, your bed may be calling you back, but so is success!”
- “I always assumed everybody shared my love for overcast skies. It came as a shock to find out that some people prefer sunshine.” – Glenn Gould
- “They say laughter is the best medicine, so start your day with a dose of sunshine and a sprinkle of humor. Good morning!”
- “The sunrise, of course, doesn’t care if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it.” – Gene Amole
- “Morning is when I am awake and there is a dawn in me.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Some people are so much sunshine to the square inch.” – Walt Whitman
- “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.” – Joseph Addison
- “I was rich, if not in money, in sunny hours and summer days.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “The sun is the original motivational speaker – it rises every day, no snooze button, just pure, unapologetic enthusiasm for getting things done.”
Using Positive Good Morning Sunshine Quotes
The secret to using positive good morning sunshine quotes is to find the ones that feel tailor-made for you and your own goals and dreams. Take some time to find the best quotes from this list that you can use as your daily caffeine to light a fire within that inspires you to make the most of your day.
Share your favorite quotes with the people closest to you to bond over shared inspiration, or write them on sticky notes on your mirror to keep them visible throughout your day.
Whether you are prioritizing finding gratitude in the small things or building a more positive mindset, these positive good morning sunshine quotes have the power to transform your day from its first minutes!
If you are looking for more positive quotes for a great day, check out our list of the best quotes to make you smile in the morning!
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on social media! If you know someone who could use positive good morning sunshine quotes, this post could be just what they need!