115 New Week New Goals Quotes to Kickstart Your Monday Mindset
While many people tend to dread them, a new Monday always brings new beginnings. Monday is that magical day of the week when you get a fresh start, regardless of what happened last week.
The best way to kickstart your Monday mindset is by using new week new goals quotes! These powerfully inspirational quotes will turn your start of the week into a great day full of possibilities!
Get Ready for a New Week and New Goals
Monday is coming whether you like it or not! And if you aren’t ready, the start of a new week may just bring a case of the Monday blues that will last right through until Friday.
The first step to kickstarting your Monday mindset for an incredible week is getting intentional about setting your goals for the week. The best thing that you can do to get ready for the week is to set your intentions with a bit of goal setting.
For example, what do you plan to accomplish this week? How can you challenge yourself? What can you do this week to make it better than the last?
Sunday night is the perfect time for setting goals that are small and easy to measure throughout the week. This way you know exactly what you want your week to look like.
A lot of people go about their week just letting their lives happen to them. They get a sense of momentum going and just coast through the week.
Setting your own personal goals for the week puts you in control of your week! When you have your own goals in mind, you get to choose where your precious energy and focus are spent throughout the week! Your ultimate goal is to make sure you have plenty of energy left for the weekend to focus on family, your passions, and self-care.
What are the Benefits of New Week New Goals Quotes?
Choosing to see the beginning of the week as a fresh start is the challenge of every Monday. It is so easy to fall into the mind trap of dreading the start of the workweek.
One of the benefits of new week new goals quotes is that they help you remember what came before. If you had a bad week, it is really easy to assume that next week will bring more of the same. It can also be tempting to just forget about last week and move on.
But the reality is, neither of these are particularly good ways to start your week. The best thing you can do for yourself to have a happy Monday is to take a moment to rest, reflect, and plan.
Using new week new goals quotes can help remind you that whatever happened last week does not define your week ahead. There are many motivational quotes that help put life’s struggles into context. This will help you look at the start of the work week in a new way so that you can focus your energy on the good things to come, rather than dwelling on the past.
Another benefit of using new week new goals quotes is that they can help you focus on growth opportunities. Whether you realize it or not, last week’s struggles and failures are packed full of lessons to learn. And each of these lessons has the power to help you understand how to do things differently.
Using new week new goals quotes will help you build a growth mindset so that you are in good hands when you start your week and run into similar challenges.
115 New Week New Goals Quotes to Kickstart Your Monday Mindset
The Best Monday Motivation Quotes for a Strong Start to Your Week
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I want every day to be a fresh start on expanding what is possible.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So sail away from the safe harbor. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Stress is caused by being ‘here’ but wanting to be ‘there’.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu
New Week New Goals Quotes to Boost Your Spirits After a Failure
- “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert Schuller
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
- “It is hard to fail but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail.” – Michael Jordan
- “Take a new look at your present ‘impossible.’ Consider positive ways to handle it.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity!” – Albert Einstein
Inspirational Monday Motivation Quotes to Kickstart Your Week
- “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” – Ella Woodward
- “The best weeks start on Monday.” – Nice Peter
- “A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.” – George S. Patton
- “Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “Monday is for people with a mission.” – Christina Imre
- “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.” – Leggy Saul
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
- “Wake up on Monday and start your day with a lot of awesomeness and you will get happiness back.” – Jim Butcher
- “Monday is the day to make things happen.” – Elon Musk
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you’re born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” – Seth Godin
- “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
New Week New Goals Quotes to Keep You Going All Week
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” – Michael Phelps
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
- “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” – Martha Stewart
- “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.” – Jim Rohn
- “Inspiration exists but it has to find you working.” – Pablo Picasso
- “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
- “Life is too complicated not to be orderly.” – Martha Stewart
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.” – Earl Nightingale
- “If you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “You can do anything if you set goals. You just have to push yourself.” – RJ Mitte
- “The most important thing in life is to stop saying, ‘I wish’ and start saying, ‘I will’. Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.” – Charles Dickens
- “I love the challenge of starting at zero every day and seeing how much I can accomplish.” – Martha Stewart
Positive New Week Quotes
- “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
- “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.” – Bil Keane
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
- “Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can.” – Douglas Pagels
- “This new day has greeted us with no rules; unconditional opportunity. Do not dilute the power of this new day with the hardship of yesterday. Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibility.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Choose people who lift you up.” – Michelle Obama
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
- “If you are committed to doing what it takes, anything is possible. It’s up to you.” – Michelle Obama
- “Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one! ” – Dolly Parton
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.” – Mark Twain
- “Every day brings you a chance to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
- “Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.” – Dalai Lama
- “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
New Week Quotes About Creativity and Innovation
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
- “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
- “An open heart is an open mind.” – Dalai Lama
- “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
- “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.” – Steve Jobs
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Every Monday is a New Chance to Have Your Best Day
Mondays hold great power over our lives because they have so much potential. Isn’t it amazing that we get the chance to start fresh every seven days?
Each Monday has the power to kickstart a new dream or goal that you have for your life. Start making a habit of the fresh start that a new week brings. Don’t get stuck in a cycle of one bad Monday after the next.
If you need more inspiration, use our list of positive affirmations to start your day. These powerful affirmations will set your soul on fire to help you take on the week!
Take just a few moments to dig into new week new goals quotes each week and start taking the first step toward creating a life that you are so very happy to be living!
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on social media! If you know someone who could use some help kickstarting their week, this could be just the blog post that they need!