75 Best March Inspirational Quotes to Welcome Spring
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Now that February is behind us, it is time to welcome the warm days and soft rains of the first month of Spring! March inspirational quotes are the best way to replace the dark and dreary days of Winter with the hope and optimism that the month of March brings!
The new month of March marks the arrival of Spring, the appearance of cheerful yellow flowers, and longer days with more sunlight! All of these positive changes make the start of Spring the perfect time for a fresh start!
I have put together this collection of 75 March positive quotes to help you take advantage of the new beginnings that a new season offers!
75 March Inspirational Quotes
My favorite way to take advantage of a new month is by using inspirational quotes as journal prompts. I love the feeling of letting a powerful quote guide my thoughts in my favorite journal.
As you welcome March, take some time to find your favorite March positive quotes from this list! Think back to the goals and dreams you were so excited for at the beginning of the year. Let the potential that comes with a new month inspire you to take some intentional steps forward!
Let these 75 March inspirational quotes reignite your passion to start working toward those big dreams again this month!
- “Our life is March weather, savage and serene in one hour.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Embrace the magic of today, for every March day is a canvas waiting for your unique brushstrokes of joy.”
- “March to the beat of your own dreams, and watch as the symphony of success unfolds before you.”
- “In the garden of life, March is the month where dreams bloom into reality. Plant them with purpose.”
- “As the winds of March whisper change, let your spirit soar with the possibilities that lie ahead.”
- “Each day in March is a new chance to dance to the rhythm of your passions. Seize the music and make it your own.”
- “Spring whispers in the breeze of March, urging you to bloom into the fullest expression of yourself.”
- “March is a melody of opportunities. Play each note with intention.”
- “Life is a grand adventure, and March is the perfect chapter to embark on a journey of self-discovery.”
- “Let the warmth of March thaw any doubts, allowing the sunshine of possibility to illuminate your path.”
- “March is a canvas for your aspirations. Paint it with the bold strokes of resilience and the vibrant hues of passion.”
- “In the symphony of life, March is your solo – play it with enthusiasm and make it unforgettable.”
- “As the flowers bloom in March, let your dreams blossom into a garden of endless possibilities.”
- “March is a reminder that life is a journey, not a destination. Travel it with purpose and savor each step.”
- “Dare to dream, dare to do. March is the month to turn your aspirations into actions and watch miracles unfold.”
- “March forward with courage and determination on the path to your dreams.”
March Positive Quotes
- “I love March as it gives me hope that new beginnings are always beautiful.” – Anamika Mishra
- “Every cold and dark phase ends and hence begins a beautiful phase of warmth and vibrance. Don’t believe? Just notice March.” – Anamika Mishra
- “In March, let positivity be the sunshine that lights up your every day.”
- “March into happiness, and let every step be a celebration of the life you love.”
- “This March, bloom into the best version of yourself.”
- “Let the positivity of March be the melody that dances in your heart.”
- “March is a month to inspire gratitude and optimism.”
- “In the garden of life, March is the perfect time to plant seeds of a positive mindset and watch them flourish.”
- “March forward with a heart full of positivity, and witness how it transforms every moment.”
- “This March, let your positive energy be the compass guiding you towards the life you love.”
- “As the days lengthen in March, let your list of blessings grow even longer.”
- “In the symphony of life, let March be the month where the notes of positivity play the sweetest tune.”
- “The early days of Spring are an opportunity for a fresh positive perspective.”
- “Embrace the potential of March like a warm hug.”
- “Let the fresh breeze of March carry away any negativity, leaving only the sweet fragrance of optimism.”
- “March is a reminder to let go of what doesn’t serve you and embrace the positive vibes that lead to a life you love.”
- “March into a positive mindset, and watch how it transforms your world.”
Welcome March Quotes
- “Daffodils, That come before the swallow dares, and take The winds of March with beauty.” – William Shakespeare
- “It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.” – Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
- “March is the month of expectation, the things we do not know, The persons of prognostication are coming now. We try to sham becoming firmness, But pompous joy betrays us, as his first betrothal betrays a boy.” – Emily Dickinson
- “The stormy March has come at last, With winds and clouds and changing skies; I hear the rushing of the blast, That through the snowy valley flies.”- William C. Bryant
- “In March winter is holding back and spring is pulling forward. Something holds and something pulls inside of us too.” – Jean Hersey
- “March is the month God created to show people who don’t drink what a hangover is like.” – Garrison Keillor
- “March came in that winter like the meekest and mildest of lambs, bringing days that were crisp and golden and tingling, each followed by a frosty pink twilight which gradually lost itself in an elfland of moonshine.” – L.M. Montgomery
- “The beautiful spring came, and when nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also.” – Harriet Ann Jacobs
Happy March Quotes
- “By March, the worst of the winter would be over. The snow would thaw, the rivers begin to run and the world would wake into itself again.” – Neil Gaiman
- “To welcome her the Spring breath’s forth Elysian sweets; March strews the Earth With violets and posies.” – Edmund Waller
- “March is when some days are winter and some days are spring, but it’s not a smooth gradient from the beginning of the month to the end. Good thing my ducks love the merging of the two seasons.” – Jarod Kintz
- “A windy March is lucky. Every pint of March dust brings a peck of September corn and a pound of October cotton.” – Julia Peterkin
- “Whether it’s St. Patrick’s Day or not, everyone has a little luck o’ the Irish in them.” – Laura Sommers
- “March: Its motto, “Courage and strength in times of danger.” – William Morris
- “The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing.” – S. Brown
- “If there were no cherry blossoms in this world, how much more tranquil our hearts would be in spring.” – Ariwara no Narihira
Month of March Quotes
- “March was an unpredictable month, when it was never clear what might happen. Warm days raised hopes until ice and grey skies shut over the town again.”- Tracy Chevalier
- “Poor March. It is the homeliest month of the year. Most of it is MUD, every imaginable form of MUD, and what isn’t MUD in March is ugly late-season SNOW falling onto the ground in filthy muddy heaps that look like piles of dirty laundry.” – Vivian Swift
- “A cloud comes over the sunlit arch, a wind comes off a frozen peak, and you’re two months back in the middle of March.” – Robert Frost
- “How terrible a time is the beginning of March. In a month there will be daffodils and the sudden blossoming of orchards, but you wouldn’t know it now. You have to take spring on blind faith.” – Beatriz Williams
- “There was great pleasure in watching the ways in which different plants come through the ground, and February and March are the months in which that can best be seen.” – Henry N. Ellacombe
- “As through the poplar’s gusty spirxe, the March wind sweeps and sings, I sit beside the hollow fire, and dream familiar things; Old memories wake, faint echoes make a murmur of dead springs.” – Chambers’s Journal of Popular Literature
- “That’s the trouble with March—the warmth never lasts. There’s that narrow stretch when it parades as spring, just enough for you to thaw if you’re sitting in the sun, but then it’s gone.” – V. E. Schwab
March Short Quotes
- “March winds and April showers bring forth May flowers.” – English Proverb
- “This is the perfume of March: rain, loam, feathers, mint.” – Lisa Kleypas
- “Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn.” – Lewis Grizzard
- “It was March. The days of March creeping gustily on like something that man couldn’t hinder and God wouldn’t hurry.” – Enid Bagnold
- “Match the right things in March.” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “Spring work is going on with joyful enthusiasm.” – John Muir
- “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’” – Robin Williams
- “March 4th, the only day that’s also a sentence.” – John Green
- “March bustles in on windy feet and sweeps my doorstep and my street.” – Susan Reiner
- “A perfect spring day! Enjoy it while it lasts because you don’t know what’s coming.” – Marty Rubin
- “Where flowers bloom so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “You are reborn with the roses, in every spring.” – Juan Ramón Jiménez
March and Spring Quotes
- “A light exists in Spring Not present in the year at any other period When March is scarcely here.” – Emily Dickinson
- “In March the soft rains continued, and each storm waited courteously until its predecessor sunk beneath the ground.” – John Steinbeck
- “One swallow does not make a summer, but one skein of geese, cleaving the murk of March thaw, is the Spring.” – Aldo Leopold
- “Indoors or out, no one relaxes in March, that month of wind and taxes, the wind will presently disappear, the taxes last us all the year.” – Ogden Nash
- “Now when the primrose makes a splendid show, and lilies face the March-winds in full blow, and humbler growths as moved with one desire; put on, to welcome spring, their best attire…” – William Wordsworth
- “March is a month of considerable frustration it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country, the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity in our yards seems light-years away.” – Thalassa Cruso
- “Up from the sea, the wild north wind is blowing, under the sky’s gray arch; smiling, I watch the shaken elm-boughs, knowing. It is the wind of March.” – John Greenleaf Whittier
Using March Inspirational Quotes
Think back to how you felt at the beginning of the new year. How many of your goals are you still actively working toward?
As the early Spring greets you with these first March days, my hope is that you feel inspired by the new month and the new season. Using March positive quotes is a great way to help you take advantage of the new beginnings and optimism that the first month of Spring brings!
Spend some time today enjoying the sense of growth, renewal, and rejuvenation in nature. Imagine yourself blooming alongside the blossoms of Spring and starting a new path that is filled with purpose.
Use these march inspirational quotes as motivation to step outside your comfort zone with the confidence to try something new! Take some intentional steps forward toward your goals and dreams!
If you are looking for more inspiration as you enter the new month, check out our collection of last day of the month quotes to help you say goodbye to February with a positive mindset!
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on social media! If you know someone who could use March inspirational quotes to help them start fresh, this post could be just what they need!