75 Last Day of the Month Motivational Quotes to Start Fresh
The last day of the month is the day before a new beginning. It is a day for reflection, goal setting, and planning to achieve great things in the month to come. With the right last day of the month motivational quotes, you can set yourself up for a successful new month!
Every time a month ends, you are gifted with an opportunity. You have the chance to reflect on how last month will help you set new intentions, find new opportunities, and pursue new goals! You can use the obstacles of your past to help you grow and find greater success!
Enjoy the feeling of a clean slate with these 75 last day of the month motivational quotes!
How to Use Last Day of the Month Motivational Quotes
Motivational quotes have the power to help us make sense of our struggles and failures. While each new month is a brand new start, it is important to not simply forget about the obstacles the previous month brought.
The obstacles of your past month are learning opportunities to help you find growth. They provide you with feedback on how you can improve for next month!
Choose your favorite last day of the month motivational quotes from this list and use them to help you focus on how you can find growth and gratitude in your experiences from the previous month. Spend the last day of the month writing in your journal to unpack and process the events of the previous month. Spend some time focusing on reflection, setting goals, and planning to make this coming month your best one this year!
Last Day of the Month Motivational Quotes
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” – Maya Angelou
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Your attitude determines your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So sail away from the safe harbor. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
Inspirational Quotes for Each Month
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
- “Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” – J.P. Morgan
- “If you are committed to doing what it takes, anything is possible. It’s up to you.” – Michelle Obama
- “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
End Of The Month Motivational Quotes
- “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
- “The sun shall always rise upon a new day and there shall always be a rose garden within me. Yes, there is a part of me that is broken, but my broken soil gives way to my wild roses.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “I want every day to be a fresh start on expanding what is possible.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” – Maya Angelou
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity!” – Albert Einstein
- “When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
Inspirational Quotes for the New Month
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.” – Mark Twain
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Be yourself; everyone else is taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
- “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu
- “Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
Quotes for an Optimistic New Month
- “Choose people who lift you up.” – Michelle Obama
- “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “He that can have patience can have what he will.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it… Once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.” – Steve Jobs
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
- “You become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
Last Day of the Month Quotes
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you’re born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to success is to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
- “Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Self-esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgments of others.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them.” – Albert Einstein
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
New Month Quotes
- “Cheers to a new month and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Everybody has a calling. And your real job in life is to figure out as soon as possible what that is, who you were meant to be, and to begin to honor that in the best way possible for yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
How Will You Use Last Day of the Month Quotes?
As this month comes to a close, it is the perfect time to prepare for a successful next month! The best way to prepare for the coming month is to use last day of the month motivational quotes to prime your mind with positive thinking.
Write your favorite new month quotes from this list in your journal or place them on your vision board. Let go of your fears and get ready to challenge your comfort zone!
Check out our hand-crafted set of printable motivational quote cards that we use in our everyday journaling for inspiration and motivation!
Remember that the last day of the month is an opportunity to plan. Think about how the previous month can help you with the beginning of a new month. No matter how bad your month may have been, there is a beautiful new month waiting for you full of growth and learning opportunities. Carry last month’s lessons with you into the first day of this month!
What good things will the new month bring for you?
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on social media! If you know someone who could use some help starting a new month on the right foot, this could be just the post that they need!