The Best 45 Inspirational Intentional Living Quotes
Do you feel like you are going through the motions of an unintentional life, without purpose or direction? These 45 inspirational intentional living quotes will help you connect with your passion and purpose to start living your best life today!
What is Intentional Living?
One of our favorite intentional quotes from John C. Maxwell is “An unintentional life accepts everything and does nothing. An intentional life embraces only the things that will add to the mission of significance.”
Intentional living happens when you make your own choices that bring you closer to your own purpose of life and your own mission of significance that you set for yourself.
When you live intentionally, you take ownership of your life and your happiness. This means not letting others’ choices or opinions dictate what you do and do not do with your life!
Living intentionally also means chasing big goals and dreams that inspire you to grow and create the life you want to live.
So, are you ready to live your everyday life full of intentional days? Let’s dig into these 45 inspirational quotes so you can start living your best life today!
Inspirational Intentional Living Quotes
1. “To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.” – Richie Norton
2. “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.” – Richie Norton
3. “Intentional living is the art of making our own choices before others’ choices make us.” – Richie Norton
4. “You don’t feel like your best self when you fall apart, but you have to fall apart to become your best self.” – Richie Norton
5. “Self-esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgments of others.” – Oprah Winfrey
6. “Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. “Nobody finishes well by accident.” – John C. Maxwell
9. “An unintentional life accepts everything and does nothing. An intentional life embraces only the things that will add to the mission of significance.” – John C. Maxwell
10. “Dreams often come one size too big so that we can grow into them.” – John C Maxwell
11. “Minimalism is the intentional promotion of the things we most value and the removal of anything that distracts us from it.” – Joshua Becker
12. “Own less stuff. Enjoy more freedom. It really is that simple.” – Joshua Becker
13. “Simplicity slows down life and frees us from this modern hysteria to live faster. It finds freedom to disengage.” – Joshua Becker
14. “Life is a journey, not a destination.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. “This world is but a canvas to our imagination.” – Henry David Thoreau
17. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
18. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated..” – Maya Angelou
19. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
20. “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.” – Wayne Dyer
21. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” – Wayne Dyer
22. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
23. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
24. “Intentional days create a life on purpose.” – Adrienne Enns
25. “It is only those that live intentionally that can accomplish and come to the significance meant for them.” – Sunday Adelaja
26. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
27. “An open heart is an open mind.” – Dalai Lama
28. “Be yourself; everyone else is taken.” – Oscar Wilde
29. “Before you find your soul mate, you must first discover your soul.” – Charles F. Glassman MD
30. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
31. “My life – my personality, my habits, even my speech – is a combination of the books I choose to read, the people I choose to listen to, and the thoughts I choose to tolerate in my mind” – Andy Andrews
32. “I don’t care how impossible it seems” – David Byrne
33. “What single brave decision do I need to make today?” – Michael Hyatt
34. “People lose their way when they lose their why.” – Michael Hyatt
35. “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.” – Brené Brown
36. “When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.” – Roy E. Disney
37. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” – William James
38. “Saying no to one thing is saying yes to the possibility of another.” – Ellie Roscher
39. “Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing.” – Mark Twain
40. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
41. “You can go slow. Allow your dreams and goals to change, but live an intentional life.” – Kumail Nanjiani
42. “I gravitate towards peace, and away from chaos.” – Izey Victoria Odiase
43. “If an opportunity is not aligned with what matters most to you (your core values), let it pass.” – Leanne Jacobs
44. “Wherever you are, be all there!” – Jim Elliot
45. “If you’re going to grow, you have to be intentional.” – Curt Kampmeier
Which Inspirational Intentional Living Quotes Stand Out to You?
Intentional living isn’t always easy. It is so much easier to go through the motions, or to follow whatever is being said on social media.
But, when you make your own choices that are aligned with your core values, you will find yourself closer to writing your own story.
And when you are the author, it is bound to be a good story!
So choose your favourite intentional living quotes from this list and let them inspire you to start living intentionally today!
Don’t forget to share this blog post with your friends and family on social media! If you know someone who has been struggling to live with intention, this blog post could be just what they need!