135 Confidence Affirmations to Crush Low Self-Esteem
Do you struggle with a lack of confidence? Are you in a constant battle with your own low self-esteem? These are very normal and very common feelings that many people experience on a daily basis.
The good news is that there is a way to crush feelings of low self-esteem. You can take control and strengthen your inner voice so that you can feel more confident in stressful situations. Confidence affirmations hold the key to increasing your self-esteem and improving your mental health!
What is Self-Confidence?
Self-confidence is the ability to trust in your own skills and judgement. When you are self-confident, you feel comfortable in your own life. You believe that you are worthy, as you are, without needing to change yourself for external factors. People who are self-confident are able to show up as they are without worrying about being accepted or judged.
If you are suffering from a lack of confidence in yourself, you may feel anxious to share who you really are. When you aren’t confident in your own abilities or skills, stressful situations bring on negative feelings such as fear of judgement from others.
How Do Positive Affirmations Increase Your Self-Confidence?
Positive affirmations are positive statements that are short, sweet, and to the point. When you read them, you believe great things about yourself! Confidence affirmations have the power to give you a confidence boost in many ways!
#1. Affirmations Help You Say Goodbye to Your Limiting Beliefs
Using self-confidence affirmations is a powerful way to target the beliefs you have about yourself that hold you back. We all have limiting beliefs that we have developed throughout our lives. Self-confidence affirmations help us replace these untrue beliefs with more productive positive self-talk.
For example, imagine that you are unhappy with your job and want more than anything to quit. But in the back of your mind you have this voice telling you that quitting is not a good idea. You are too far into your career to make a change!
This list of powerful affirmations can be used to give you the confidence to realize that it is never too late to make a change!
When you replace your own negative thoughts with positive words, your mind starts to believe them! And when you believe in yourself and what you are capable of doing, you will be have more self-confidence!
#2. Confidence Affirmations Help You Step Outside Your Comfort Zone
Stepping outside of your comfort zone can be scary – especially if you are battling low self-esteem. But when you hear encouraging positive statements coming from your own mind, you will start to feel empowered to try new things.
You can accomplish amazing things outside your comfort zone! And when you see this happening in your life, you will develop more confidence in yourself.
#3. Positive Affirmations Provide Support During Difficult Times
Life isn’t easy! Even when you have high self-esteem, you will still face challenges that make you question your self-confidence.
The best affirmations provide a source of support when things get tough. When you find yourself facing a specific situation that makes you question your skills or judgement, repeat your favorite affirmation to yourself. You will instantly feel more supported to persevere through any obstacle!
How to Use Confidence Affirmations to Increase Your Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
Confidence affirmations are a great way to give yourself a boost to your self-esteem when you need it the most. We all feel insecure in different ways and we all need a confidence boost from time to time.
But did you know that you can actually give yourself this boost on your own?
Find your favorite affirmation from this list and use it when you need it most. When you find yourself using negative self-talk, repeat your favorite affirmation to yourself until it turns into positive self-talk.
If you are feeling unsure about yourself, take a moment to meditate, or write in your journal. Use daily affirmations as prompts to draw out positive thinking.
Confidence Affirmation Cards
Our favorite way to use confidence affirmations is by using an affirmation deck. Affirmation cards are a powerful tool that help make your own affirmations visible throughout your day.
Your bathroom mirror is a great place to put your favorite affirmations on sticky notes so that you can practice repeating good things about yourself every morning. Make a daily routine of placing them in your journal, or anywhere else you need a confidence boost.
Check out our hand-crafted affirmation deck collection to find the right match for you and get started today!
135 Best Confidence Affirmations to Crush Low Self-Esteem
- I am exactly who I was made to be.
- My positive mindset allows me to achieve my dream life.
- I take a deep breath and feel calm and at peace with myself.
- I excel outside of my comfort zone.
- Working through hard things makes me a more confident person.
- I am true to myself, not the expectations of others.
- I am working towards the best version of myself.
- I am confident in myself.
- I have a high self esteem.
- My life is incredible.
- I am unique.
- I am filled with gratitude for the amazing person that I am.
- I am enough.
- I am brave, I am strong.
- I believe in myself.
- When I breathe deeply, I feel calm and at peace.
- I choose not to apologize for being me.
- I am proud of my decisions.
- I am kind to myself.
- My needs matter.
- I follow my own heart.
- I am in complete control of my life.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- I am doing the best that I can.
- I love who I am.
- I accept myself for who I am.
- I value myself and the decisions I make for myself.
- I choose joy and happiness each and every day.
- Challenges makes me stronger
- I am courageous. Fear does not control me.
- I can do anything I put my mind to.
- I am proud of who I am.
- I surround myself with positivity.
- My mistakes do not define me.
- My future is what I choose to make of it.
- I am resilient and determined.
- I am confident in my decisions.
- I am in complete control of changing the way my story unfolds.
- I always choose to be my authentic self.
- I show compassion to myself in every situation.
- I am confident in my skills and abilities.
- I matter.
- There is nothing I can’t overcome.
- I am unique, special, and incredible.
- I trust myself and my choices.
- I am beautiful and worthy.
- I am worthy of my special gifts and talents, and I shine them for the world to see.
- I am capable of achieving anything that I want in life.
- I am deserving of love and happiness.
- I am not broken.
- I am loved.
- I am worthy.
- I deserve love.
- I am wanted.
- I do my best every day.
- I am capable of greatness.
- I show myself unconditional love.
- I value my core beliefs.
- Negative thoughts have no place in my day.
- I deserve true happiness.
- I am strong and passionate.
- I have a bright light that I will not let the world put out.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I love my life.
- I am growing and learning every single day.
- I am in charge of how I react.
- I won’t give up.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- I embrace positive thoughts.
- I may have failed, but I am not a failure.
- Failure does not make me weak.
- I am right where I need to be.
- I am the one and only me.
- I have the power to make a positive impact on the world.
- I am who I need to be.
- I embrace self love.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I am a positive person.
- I am motivated to consistently work towards achieving my wildest dreams.
- I know myself.
- I let go of my limiting beliefs to become the person that I want to be.
- I am in control.
- I am needed.
- I treat myself with respect.
- I respect my own boundaries.
- I am proud of myself and all that I have achieved.
- I am a good person who deserves to be treated with love and respect in every situation.
- My struggles are opportunities to learn and grow.
- I do not seek validation from others.
- I am grateful for this day.
- I am becoming the person I want to be.
- I am grateful for new opportunities.
- I am ready to embrace challenges.
- My power is unlimited.
- I have an abundance of good qualities.
- I embrace my flaws.
- I am in control of my thinking patterns.
- I am in control of my own actions.
- I make time to care for myself.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I surround myself with happy, positive people.
- I walk confidently into every situation.
- I am not perfect, but I am committed to being my best self.
- I am resilient, I am strong.
- I am making a difference in the world.
- I have the power to change my life.
- My confidence makes me powerful.
- I shine like a diamond.
- I have strength inside me.
- Nothing can stop me when I put my mind to it.
- I release negative self-talk.
- Every challenge I face is an opportunity for growth.
- I wake up feeling empowered each and every day.
- I love my body and everything that it has done for me.
- My life is on the right track.
- I emit positive energy into the world.
- I use my growth mindset to tackle any challenge that comes my way.
- I am a hard worker.
- I engage in social interactions with positivity.
- My self confidence is a key aspect in my successful life.
- I am in control of my stress levels.
- I embrace my flaws and imperfections.
- I make good decisions that enable me to go after my dream life.
- I am building self-esteem with each interaction I have in a day.
- I value my inner strength.
- I have a positive attitude even when things don’t go as planned.
- I am seeing positive change in my life.
- My negative beliefs are replaced by positive affirmations.
- I love the person that I am, and the person that I am becoming.
- I have the power to do incredible things.
- I am the only me in this world and I will shine bright.
- My positive thoughts and opinions are valuable to those around me.
- The friends and family I choose to surround myself with make me a better person.
- I won’t stop until I reach my goals.
- Negativity has no place in my life.
Start Embracing a Healthy Self-Esteem
When you have a healthy self-esteem, you will remember the truth about your skills and abilities – even in stressful situations. Each of the confidence affirmations on this list is designed to fill you with confidence in yourself and what you are capable of as a unique human being.
To get started, pay attention to the next time you feel your confidence shaking. Think about the event that caused this and how it made you feel. What skills or qualities has it made you question? Next, choose an affirmation that crushes any negative self-talk you find yourself using.
For example, if you are feeling insecure about yourself as you head out to a social gathering, tell yourself “I engage in social interactions with positivity.” This will help you remember that you are a strong, happy, and positive person. This will fill you up with a boost of confidence in yourself!
Confidence affirmations are one of the best ways to make a daily routine out of positive self-talk. Making a routine out of using these powerful affirmations will help you take charge of your self-esteem and make you a more secure and confident person.
Use these confidence affirmations on a regular basis and get ready to say goodbye to your low self-esteem – for good!
If you are looking for more confidence boosting inspiration, check out our collection of self-doubt quotes!
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on social media! If you know someone who could use some help finding confidence affirmations, this could be just the blog post that they need!